On the Edge Awards February 2024 | Terms & Conditions
1. The promotional materials, including information on how to enter this promotion, form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open Globally. Entrants must be aged 13 years or over.
3. Entry is free and requires no payment or contribution by participants. Simply comment under the competition post on Instagram for the chance to win.
4. There is a maximum of one entry per individual. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same individual, only the first entry will be accepted.
5. On the Edge, its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated companies are ineligible to enter. On the Edge reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
6. The prize consists of 25 Axolotl pin badges. Each of the 25 winners will receive one of the pins posted to their address.
7. The competition will run from 12th/02/2024 at 4:00 PM GMT until 4th/03/2024 at 3:00 PM GMT.
8. On the Edge reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) (in whole or in part) with a substitute prize(s) of equal or greater monetary value if for any reason the prize(s) as contemplated in these terms and conditions can not be awarded.
9. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Meta or the pin manufacturer. You are providing your information to On the Edge and not to other parties.
10. Participants' handle/name will be entered into a draw for the prize(s). The name(s) of the winner(s) will be randomly selected by computer from all valid entries on 6th/03/2024 at 3:00PM GMT and will be notified by reply comment on the social media platform they entered. Should the winner fail to respond or claim the prize(s) within fourteen (14) days of the date of notification, On the Edge reserves the right to select a replacement winner.
11. Any taxes associated with the receipt or use of the prize(s) are the sole responsibility of the winner.
12. On the Edge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. On the Edge assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries which may prevent the entries being included.
14. The prizes are subject to availability.
15. On the Edge reserves the right to cancel or postpone this promotion without liability upon the occurrence of events or circumstances beyond outside of its control.
16. No cash or credit alternatives will be offered, and the prize(s) is not transferable.
17. Neither On the Edge nor any other person or party associated with running this promotion shall be liable for any indirect loss or damage whatsoever or any loss of profits suffered in connection with any participant's participation in this promotion.
18. On the Edge reserves the right to disqualify from this promotion, and any future contest or other promotion conducted by On the Edge, and to take such other action as may be appropriate, any participant or winner who, in On the Edge’s reasonable view, has or may have tampered or interfered with the entry process, violated these terms and conditions, or acted in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
20. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. This promotion is subject to Meta’s terms of services which can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms
22. The promoter is On the Edge Conservation trading as On the EDGE, whose registered office is at 25 Ives Street, London, United Kingdom, SW3 2ND.